there are two types of crushes:
1. a casual crush, you look at them and you’re like “wow you’re pretty cute i’d like to get to know you better”
2. absolutely, undeniably head over heels oh my god are you fucking kidding me you are perfect wow i’m literally going to rethink every conversation we’ve ever had for the next 9 hours of my life please love me
there is no in between
- 14 years old: I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.
- 17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
- 21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?
"Although she feels isolated and alone, she is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended.
Stubborn, close-minded, and it’s hard to change her mind once it is made up. Uses her stubbornness as a way to prove she is independent and in control of the situation.”
Actual results of a personality test I had to take for Psychology. Pretty much spot on. Except for the conceited part - I am not proud of myself at all.